Darknova

• Administrator
Vista SP2 RTM leaked.
« on April 29th, 2009, 10:58 AM »Last edited on April 30th, 2009, 11:58 AM by AshenSugar
Microsoft has finally compiled the RTM version of SP2, build number 6002.18005, and as is normal, it's been leaked ahead of schedule.

This is the final version, there will be no more changes. So if you are impatient (like me) you can grab a copy. I'll add a link to the original article, as well as attaching the torrent files I used to get a copy.

Article: My Digital Life

The larger torrent is Wave 0 (5 Languages including English), the smaller torrent is the 36 Language Pack (including English - 200MB odd larger).

BTW, I've seen people downloading SP2 from the Microsoft website, that is v286 (build number 16676) it is the release candidate and NOT the RTM. As of my typing this there is no RTM version available for download on the Microsoft website that is available to the general public.

EDIT: adding direct download link to sp2
Windows6.0-KB948465-X64.exe - 577.36MB

UnaSalusVictus

• Bibliophile, Autodidact
  • Administrator
Re: Vista SP2 RTM leaked.
« Reply #2, on April 29th, 2009, 11:30 AM »
taking the plunge, apparently u gotta remove the RC, so make sure your prepaired for problems as last time i tryed this it borked windows :/
"It's funny that Christians want people to believe Muslims are evil due to what's in their holy book, their history, and the actions of their extremists, while telling people to ignore what's in their own holy book, their history, and the actions of their extremists."
http://www.pirate-party.us
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Scavar

• Wolves Soul
  • Super Moderator
  • The Immortal Wolf
For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.
Only time can save the world now.
Immortality is your last hope.

UnaSalusVictus

• Bibliophile, Autodidact
  • Administrator
"It's funny that Christians want people to believe Muslims are evil due to what's in their holy book, their history, and the actions of their extremists, while telling people to ignore what's in their own holy book, their history, and the actions of their extremists."
http://www.pirate-party.us
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”